- Promote excellence in the science of orthokeratology, corneal reshaping and myopia control
- Expand and extend the scientific knowledge of orthokeratology promoting basic and clinical education to all European members in order to have a common basic standard protocol and guidelines of practice.
- Collect, advance and offer access to the latest in research on myopia control and clinical orthokeratology
- Encourage and provide training and continuous education
- Function as a scientific reference for other scientific and health organizations
- Promote the benefit of using sophisticated contact lens designs for refractive rehabilitative purposes to the general public
- Promote for the public benefit the professional competence and conduct of EurOK members.